Hiring a Veteran
Benefits of Hiring a Veteran
During their service, Veterans received excellent training and developed diverse skills, abilities and expertise. They are admired for their teamwork, organizational skills and strong leadership abilities. As they transition to life after service, Veterans can apply these skills to a variety of roles.
Veterans possess many valuable skills, including:
- Leadership: inspiring and motivating people around them
- Organizational: prioritizing information, coordinating requirements, and reaching decisions quickly
- Communication: connecting clearly, concisely and effectively at any level within an organization
- Technical: using existing knowledge as a strong baseline for new skills development
- Personal development: applying their passion, drive, and strength of character to a new industry or role
Join our employer list
Show your support and gain access to a talented and skilled workforce.
Email Info@PCVRS.ca to learn more.