The comprehensive Participant Guide includes valuable information on your role and responsibilities as a Participant and the roles and responsibilities for your rehabilitation team. It also describes what to expect as you progress through the Rehabilitation Program.
The Participant Portal is a convenient way to access all the tools to support your Rehabilitation Plan goals. It will allow you to:
- Access your Rehabilitation Plan and available services
- Participate in virtual meetings with your VAC Case Manager and RSS
- Review and submit documentation related to your Rehabilitation Plan
- View and manage your schedule of upcoming appointments
- Access links to virtual care appointments
- Submit claims for reimbursement
- Obtain training and professional development resources
- View this Participant Guide and FAQs
Training - Participant Training Centre
The Participant Training Centre is an online education service tailored to your specific learning needs. It can also be used to track and manage your learning journey. The training centre and Participant Training Centre Help Guide are both available 24/7 to support online learning and are located in the Participant Portal.